[council] Volunteers for Pilot Holistic Review Revised Draft Terms of Reference comment

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Nov 9 16:52:21 UTC 2023

Dear Councilors,

During ICANN78, Support Staff recorded the following action item re: next steps on the proposed Pilot Holistic Review Revised Draft Terms of Reference: GNSO Councilors to indicate whether they wish to volunteer for a small team to develop a comment.  Volunteers during the meeting: Osvaldo Novoa, Bruna Martins Dos Santos, and Mark Datysgeld.

Osvaldo, Bruna, and Mark are in the process of contributing to a Google Doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rx_iHqL48AL2Wccv8MSinCE1I43TBH2JzW8SKLFy1ys/edit>, wherein a potential GNSO Council comment to the Draft Terms of Reference could be developed/considered. Following initial contributions, the small team will decide whether a meeting is necessary, or, if instead, the work can proceed exclusively in the Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rx_iHqL48AL2Wccv8MSinCE1I43TBH2JzW8SKLFy1ys/edit>.

Request for Council: If you are interested in being a part of this small team on the Pilot Holistic Review Revised Draft Terms of Reference, please reply to GNSO-secs at icann.org<mailto:GNSO-secs at icann.org> by Monday, 13 November, and we will ensure you are included in relevant communications and meetings.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Caitlin