[council] GNSO Council related meetings at ICANN78

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Oct 4 23:50:47 UTC 2023

Dear Councilors,

For your planning purposes, please find this working document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a3plNvimEJjpSUhahQPtpJU6BUXBkUKiQruvK0MUHCI/edit#gid=296039026> which includes the agendas for the various Council related meetings, such as the GNSO working sessions and joint meetings. In particular, I’d like to draw your attention to the tab for the GNSO Council/Board session which currently has one potential topic for the Council to suggest, and one Board proposed topic. The deadline to communicate topics for that Board/Council session is 11 October.

The other quick comment is that the latest and greatest Council/GAC proposed agenda is included. Jeff, apologies for potentially stealing your thunder!

If you have any questions or comments on any of the agendas, please share them on this list. And for the Council/Board session, please also consider whether additional topics are needed for the 60 minute session.

Best,
Steve

Steven Chan

VP, Policy Development Support & GNSO Relations

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email: steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>
Skype: steve.chan55
Mobile: +1.310.339.4410

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>