[council] FW: Documents from the SOAC Chairs Roundtable at ICANN78

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Sun Oct 22 11:40:58 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

Pleas find attached the email received from David outlining the changes to the Additional Budget Request (ABR) process presented to Leadership on Friday during out SOAC roundtable.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_1123817760]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>