[council] SubPro Small Team updated assignment form

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Thu Sep 7 20:24:40 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Please find here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yDgWIwKZqKk0WY0q7CS2pf7aD4VupCWV/edit> the proposed updated SubPro small team assignment form that has been put forward by the small team following the feedback received from Council during its last meeting. We'll have an opportunity to further review this during our upcoming meeting, should there be any questions or concerns. I would like to request at this stage whether there any objection for the small team continuing its work between now and the next Council meeting on the assumption that the Council will be supportive of the updated assignment so it can keep the momentum going. FWIW, the next SubPro small team meeting is scheduled for coming Monday 11 September.

Thanks,
Greg