[council] FW: [Ext] RE: DUE TODAY-Please submit names - 25 September deadline | GNSO Chair 2023 Election Timeline

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Sep 26 17:12:20 UTC 2023

Dear councilors,

Please see below the communication from the Non-Contracted Party House regarding the GNSO Chair candidate nomination.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri
Policy Team Supporting the GNSO

From: "Cole, Mason (Perkins Coie)" <MCole at perkinscoie.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:35 AM
Cc: Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>, Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] RE: DUE TODAY-Please submit names - 25 September deadline | GNSO Chair 2023 Election Timeline

Andrea –

On behalf of the NCPH, I report that we will not be advancing a candidate for GNSO Council chair.  Please let Julf and me know if you require more in terms of documentation.  We are now turning our attention to a vice chair candidate.

Thanks –

Mason

Mason Cole | Perkins Coie LLP
INTERNET GOVERNANCE ADVISOR