[council] [Ext] Re: Review of Council webinar questions to WG chairs

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Feb 15 17:16:49 UTC 2024

Thank you for your review of and contribution to the document, Anne.

Thank you, also, for following up on the Council’s discussion of liaisons to WGs and how we can continue to improve this. To answer your question, the most recent sent of Council Liaison to GNSO WG guidelines can be found here: https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/gnso-liaison-wg-28sep21-en.pdf.

GNSO Support Staff will be following up on the action items from the SPS very soon, so please stay tuned for future discussions on this topic.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caitlin