[council] [Ext] Re: Review of Council webinar questions to WG chairs

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 21:10:55 UTC 2024

Thanks Caitlin.  There is a link in this Liaison Document to the process
for choosing the Liaison to the GAC.  That link may not be current.  If I
recall correctly, there was an agreement made for term limits on the GAC
Liaison which Jeff supported.  Could you please check the link in the
document and see whether this should be updated?  (Want to make sure I am
reading the current version.)

https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/request-liaison-gac-23sep21-en.pdf

Thank you,
Anne