[CPWG] URGENT - WT5 proposal for 3-letter country codes

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:52:23 UTC 2018

Well, I hope that Olivier, Jonathan and Javier have their heads together
over that one!  :)

You might have to join them Justine. Its alright if we ask this amongst
ourselves and try to reach some supportive resolution, but if someone
raises that within the WT5 we could go on again for another 3 weeks of the
same arguments.

We haven't had much feedback on Greg's suggestions made for At-Large to
discuss, or have we been swamped?? Perhaps put that on the CPWG agenda.

Maureen