[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Questions --- where are the answers?

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:51:23 UTC 2018

Unfortunately the wiki does not allow you to specify what you are actually
commenting on.. when you have a big block of text. Unless you specify the
actual recommendation you are referring to, among the thousands that they
have.

Whereas the google doc is organised into the proper sections with their
related recommendations. And you only have to scroll down.

It also allows you to enter comments that are specific to the text. or to
write in the space given.

Also, I presume Justine has added emails that relate to specific topics, to
the relevant sections of  the google doc.

Marita and i have responded on this doc which for me is easier because you
can see clearly which sections I feel I can respond to.

But we need more input by others. I am expecting RALO leaders as well as
ALAC and other ALS and individual members to participate in this activity.

This is a biggie for us, yet it is exactly the same community response we
had when we first had to provide a comment on this activity, and I was only
able to get one person per section  to help out.

Pitiful.