[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Feedback on EPDP Form Community Questions

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:54:22 UTC 2018

I've come across TellForm before but have yet to test it out extensively so
cannot say if it's a viable alternative to Google Forms.

But I agree it's a consideration for another day though non-universal
access to Google products is a legitimate concern IMO. In any case, for our
purposes, Hadia and Alan are going with the available alternative of
submission via Word document. So we're good.

Justine
-----