[CPWG] At-Large Workspace: Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 24 00:59:51 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

on this week's forthcoming CPWG call, we'll have an item that will focus
on the "Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy
Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)"

This is a very important track, which we risk missing out altogether due
to our focus on the EPDP - hence the reason why we'll spend some time on
this, specifically with a goal to respond to the Public Consultation on
this topic.
This can be found on: https://community.icann.org/x/dYdHBQ

Between now and the call, please take some time to acquaint yourself
with the public consultation and read the Working Group's Initial Report
which you'll find referenced on that WIKI page.

Also - would any participants in the PDP on New gTLD Subsequent
Procedures please be so kind to identify themselves by email to Jonathan
and me so we can call upon you to make suggestions as to what we should
particularly look out for.

Kindest regards,

Olivier