[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Urgent EPDP question

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:27:09 UTC 2018

Hello Alan,

Do note that my response to Greg's comment does not remove my support for
differentiation(just incase you've not counted the +1).

That said am clear about what Greg said and I know what I said; the fact
that you put an exception your own comment makes the point.

Thanks
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos