[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Next possible move related to GDPR

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:30:24 UTC 2018

Evan,
Just for me to understand better, can you make an example where you see a direct conflict between the interests of the registrants and of the non-registrant users?
I am not sure that there are cases in which we need to make a hard choice and cannot try for a compromise.
Cheers,
Roberto

Inviato da iPad