[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Next possible move related to GDPR

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 4 21:33:30 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

since "complies with GDPR" not optional, the only thing that needs to be
worked out is how can your wishes be possible with mandatory GDPR
compliance. That might be possible if everyone in the EPDP was playing
ball fairly, but given that a lack of consensus would revert to the
status quo, the current temporary specification, what is the breadth of
manoeuvre that the ALAC has with its like-minded colleagues on the EPDP?
Kindest regards,

Olivier