[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Board resolution regarding .amazon

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Sep 19 17:53:29 UTC 2018

Good evening:  I shall read the details later, but for now just to say that this may be an inevitable compromise  - if agreed - in the light of the mistakes in the 2012 Round, but it is not an example, precedent or a template for other situations in the future.

Geographical names must be held available to be used for those geographical purposes.

Regards

CW