[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Thu Apr 4 08:06:14 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot, Alan - your and Hadia’s efforts are much appreciated

(I was not on yesterday’s CPWG call so do not know how this was discussed)

It might not come as a surprise, but I do not agree with the advice on ‘Geographic Differentiation’. Both when it comes to the framing/introduction as well as the conclusion. I do not have time to elaborate on this know, but happy to do so later - in the meantime see my previous comments.

I can agree with the 'Thick WHOIS’ concerns - the part on 'Legal/Natural Person Differentiation' seems redundant to me though, this is already covered by rec#17: 'The EPDP Team will determine and resolve the Legal vs. Natural issue in Phase 2’

cheers
Bastiaan

***  Please note that this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer: https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-disclaimer  ***