[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:39:47 UTC 2019

Hello Carlton,

I hear you loud and clear, but if we are being realistic, I think the level
of representation that exist within the ePDP may be a factor on how far one
can push these things. I have heard a couple of times that the numbers
don't matter but how loud we  "constructively" scream, well within ICANN,
that's probably nothing more than a good motivational speech.

Attempts has been made to get this through via the ePDP without luck and
since ALAC practically has a milk teeth on ePDP, I don't think it will be
out of order to utilize that which we've always been reminded of as being
our role, which is to advice; hopefully there are still some permanent
teeth left in there.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos