[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] DRAFT ALAC EPDP Advice

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 5 19:31:52 UTC 2019

Bastiaan, let me understand. What we are asking
for is an opportunity for the EPDP to have a
discussion weighing the pros and cons  - the
balancing consideration called for under GDPR in
deciding what data needs to be redacted.

So you are against the EPDP using the balance
test prescribed by GDPR - something that was not done during Phase 1?

Alan