[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Final version of the ALAC Advice regarding the EPDP

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 15 22:50:38 UTC 2019

Thanks!

Alan

At 15/04/2019 04:01 AM, Sebastien Bachollet wrote:
Other questions
Not sure about this
GDPR, in rough terms, only applies to entities within the European Economic Area (EEA) and to entities outside of the targeting individuals resident within the EU.
Maybe
GDPR, in rough terms, only applies to entities within the European Economic Area (EEA) and to entities outside THAT ARE (of the) targeting individuals resident within the EU.
?????

And 3 that??
Last sentence
But it is critical that that, if the Board believes, as the ALAC does, that the EPDP decisions must take all applicable issues into consideration and make fully informed decisions, the Board needs to ensure that this is fully understood by the GNSO and EPDP.

Thanks
SeB