[CPWG] renewal of .org registry

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Apr 25 19:02:08 UTC 2019

I agree there can be a fine line between informing and alarming
(scaring). This article is pumping the negative -- prices "shooting" up.
But other thing that bothered me was that there was no mention of the
fact that .org is really in a different category and serves the public
interest in the internet world. People might not mind paying a few cents
more if that goes towards a cause they believe in. That information was
not part of this article.

So, more alarming than informing, IMHO.

Marita