[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Fwd: FW: Draft Comment on RA Renewals

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Apr 27 06:34:20 UTC 2019

I am reading powerful arguments on both sides of this issue and then
reading Greg's proposed comment again. In the particular case of .org,
and should we decide to go in the direction that Greg has mapped, would
it be possible to beef up the last line. It seems like a throw away but
it could be a good bridge between the opposing points of view. The
comment asks that ICANN "monitor" future price increases and any market
increases are unwarranted?

@Christopher -- eh bien, le poisson est encore vivant !!

Marita