[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Fwd: FW: Draft Comment on RA Renewals

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:12:12 UTC 2019

Dear Greg and all,

I do encourage you to provide a comment on UA of .ORG.
>From the PIR website "
For Your World

The content of a .org website can appear in any language, but domain names
have generally been limited to the characters used in English. .org domain
names are available in a variety of character sets, so that characters like
á, ç, è, ñ, and ö can be part of your .org domain name. You can learn more
about .org Internationalized Domains Names by visiting our IDNs in .org
Domains section <https://pir.org/products/org-domain/org-idns/>.