[CPWG] Further Revised Draft Statement on .ORG Renewal

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Apr 30 12:44:01 UTC 2019

Hi Greg
I very much like the new and improved statement. I agree with you about UA but perhaps we can include it somehow in the statement.

I also agree with Marita and Justine that  we should ask fur the economic study first and only upon the study’s results decide whether to keep price caps or not to give potential and existing registrants time/leeway to plan for/react to an eventual price cap removal.

Thanks for this revised draft. Since we are not meeting today but Thursday how will we be able to adopt this proposal.

Best
Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com