[CPWG] Further Revised Draft Statement on .ORG Renewal

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Apr 30 12:44:01 UTC 2019

Hi Greg 
I very much like the new and improved statement. I agree with you about UA but perhaps we can include it somehow in the statement.

I also agree with Marita and Justine that  we should ask fur the economic study first and only upon the study’s results decide whether to keep price caps or not to give potential and existing registrants time/leeway to plan for/react to an eventual price cap removal. 

Thanks for this revised draft. Since we are not meeting today but Thursday how will we be able to adopt this proposal.


Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com
Skype ID:Judithhellerstein 

> On Apr 30, 2019, at 2:14 AM, Greg Shatan <greg at isoc-ny.org> wrote:
> All,
> I am attaching another, further revised draft public comment on the .ORG renewal, after sifting through the various recent conversations on the list.   I will try to circulate a redline in the morning, New York time, but can't right now.
> I thought about including something on UA, but for .ORG and in the absence of proposed language, I did not see the obvious hook in this statement to bring that concept in.
> Best regards,
> Greg
> Greg Shatan
> greg at isoc-ny.org
> President, ISOC-NY
> "The Internet is for everyone"
> <#4244345-v3-Draft ALAC Statement on the Proposed Renewal of the ORG Registry Agreement.DOCX>
> _______________________________________________
> CPWG mailing list
> CPWG at icann.org
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cpwg/attachments/20190430/8e103efe/attachment.html>

More information about the CPWG mailing list