[CPWG] Further Revised Draft Statement on .ORG Renewal
mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Apr 30 12:48:56 UTC 2019
Thanks Judith. 4 people already on record asking for the economic study
before the lifting of price caps. Anyone else?
And thanks Greg for handling what has become a pretty controversial comment
On 4/30/2019 2:44 PM, Judith Hellerstein wrote:
> Hi Greg
> I very much like the new and improved statement. I agree with you
> about UA but perhaps we can include it somehow in the statement.
> I also agree with Marita and Justine that we should ask fur the
> economic study first and only upon the study’s results decide whether
> to keep price caps or not to give potential and existing registrants
> time/leeway to plan for/react to an eventual price cap removal.
> Thanks for this revised draft. Since we are not meeting today but
> Thursday how will we be able to adopt this proposal.
> Sent from my iPhone
> Judith at jhellerstein.com <mailto:Judith at jhellerstein.com>
> Skype ID:Judithhellerstein
> On Apr 30, 2019, at 2:14 AM, Greg Shatan <greg at isoc-ny.org
> <mailto:greg at isoc-ny.org>> wrote:
>> I am attaching another, further revised draft public comment on the
>> .ORG renewal, after sifting through the various recent conversations
>> on the list. I will try to circulate a redline in the morning, New
>> York time, but can't right now.
>> I thought about including something on UA, but for .ORG and in the
>> absence of proposed language, I did not see the obvious hook in this
>> statement to bring that concept in.
>> Best regards,
>> Greg Shatan
>> greg at isoc-ny.org <mailto:greg at isoc-ny.org>
>> President, ISOC-NY
>> /"The Internet is for everyone"/
>> <#4244345-v3-Draft ALAC Statement on the Proposed Renewal of the ORG
>> Registry Agreement.DOCX>
>> CPWG mailing list
>> CPWG at icann.org <mailto:CPWG at icann.org>
> CPWG mailing list
> CPWG at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CPWG