[CPWG] At-Large CPWG Pro... - This a process for everything we do, ...

Eduardo Diaz (Google Docs) comments-noreply at docs.google.com
Mon Aug 26 13:07:13 UTC 2019

Eduardo Diaz mentioned you in a comment in the following document
At-Large CPWG Process for Comment
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EjNxqfOvXGToCWLZi9-crsUSKvqnfdW57JF9drhPO4/edit?disco=AAAADbm3AXI&ts=5d63d981&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Eduardo Diaz
This a process for everything we do, however, in the context of the CPWG
the process should be narrowed in scope to policy issues only.

So, if this graphic is going to be part of the charter I suggest that it
shows only that part that pertains to the +cpwg at icann.org scope which is
policy.

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.
Change () what Google sends you.
You cannot reply to this email. View At-Large CPWG Process for Comment
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EjNxqfOvXGToCWLZi9-crsUSKvqnfdW57JF9drhPO4/edit?disco=AAAADbm3AXI&usp=comment_email_discussion&usp_dm=false&ts=5d63d981)
to reply.