[CPWG] At-Large CPWG Pro... - This a process for everything we do, ...

Maureen Hilyard (Google Docs) comments-noreply at docs.google.com
Mon Aug 26 21:18:29 UTC 2019

Maureen Hilyard replied to a comment in the following document
At-Large CPWG Process for Comment
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EjNxqfOvXGToCWLZi9-crsUSKvqnfdW57JF9drhPO4/edit?disco=AAAADbm3AXI&ts=5d644ca5&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Eduardo Diaz
This a process for everything we do, however, in the context of the CPWG
the process should be narrowed in scope to policy issues only.

So, if this graphic is going to be part of the charter I suggest that it
shows only that part that pertains to the CPWG scope which is policy.

Bastiaan Goslings
This whole diagram looks to me like a detailed description of the 'Develop
position/action in the '3. CPWG Ingest process' funnel. If so maybe an
explicit referral would help to avoid confusion.

Maureen Hilyard
This provides good guidance for the development of how the CPWG (and its
charter) fits into the At-Large PDP process. I like the expectation of
involvement of the RALOs

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in this thread.
Change () what Google sends you.
You cannot reply to this email. View At-Large CPWG Process for Comment
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EjNxqfOvXGToCWLZi9-crsUSKvqnfdW57JF9drhPO4/edit?disco=AAAADbm3AXI&usp=comment_email_discussion&usp_dm=false&ts=5d644ca5)
to reply.