[CPWG] Suggestion : Retiring the gTLD and Registration-issues-wg mailing lists

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 02:47:46 UTC 2019

Hi Dev

Staff were asked to archive these inactive WGs when I took over as Chair
foreseeing that we might (and we did) have confusion over their remaining
on our mailing list system.

Apparently IT have now been informed and have been asked to formally close
down the mailing lists... yet the WGs themselves have actually been
archived since we set ourselves this task as part of the At-Large Review -
to tidy up access to key wiki pages which are now accessible via the
GATEWAY. See the section at the bottom of the At-Large WG wiki page for the
list of archived WGs that are no longer use.

Maureen