[CPWG] Fwd: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-i

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 18:27:16 UTC 2019

At the moment, this draft RFC is narrowly focused on IETF, and how it prioritizes the interests of end users.  (Or, as we would phrase it, the interests of the At Large community.)  However I believe that there is already a suggestion that it might be broadened to include ICANN.
I have no idea how far IETF's remit runs, and whether that is even an option.  But if it is, At Large might wish to consider weighing in with a group opinion, in addition to whatever individual opinions some of us might offer.
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android