[CPWG] Fwd: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-i

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Dec 12 12:45:46 UTC 2019

I guess the IETF when speaking about users being represented by a software, they do not really mean "represented" but they mean a software

doing a certain job on behalf of the users. They are speaking from a pure technical point of view, that allows them when considering end users

in their technical decisions not to ignore this aspect.  I like how  they defined end users from a broader perspective where they said "the end user of a protocol to manage routers is not the router administrator, it is the people using the network that the router operates within"

I think this draft is good and necessary start

Hadia