[CPWG] Fwd: Packet Clearing House warns .ORG websites to suffer downtime under Ethos Capital management

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Dec 18 15:24:24 UTC 2019

Judith --  The downtime part might be speculative, but this letter does
present some actual financial information on what it costs to run the
system and the fact that a private company will not have access to the
same stream of funds (through donations, tax deductions, etc.) that a
non-profit has. In the absence of clarity and transparency, I find this
letter and the information in it to be of high value. PCH has a 15 year
track record with .org -- they have something important to say. If we
enter into this debate, it must be on the strength of having weighed all
the information available.

Marita