[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] One additional EPDP issue

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:38:01 UTC 2019

Impersonal addresses such as contact at domain.com do not instill trust. Form
messages without a copy (containing full text of message) to sender and a
subsequent manual response imply that the messages are not really
monitored. Template responses do not count. Any response from a donotreply
account also does not count.

It all started with the invention of the answering machine in America.

Sivasubramanian M