[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Comments from other EPDP participants

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:59:50 UTC 2019

Thank you sir for sharing these.

I have always loved the way the SSAC's positions are communicated; straight
up, no chaser.

So, this workbook thing. Why would the contracted parties object to its
inclusion as a referent source even as they accept it is 'informational'?
In parliamentary process the Hansard which records all the talk and
ruminations on a piece of legislation is considered critical to
interpretation of the legal framework that emerge!

Finally, NCSG dissenting - on purpose[s]. I would have thought those were
consensus bound from the git go! Seem to be an alignment on Recommendations
#16 and #17 too, even as the dissenters acknowledge that GDPR - and
correlated Data Protection laws - now obtains for natural, not legal
persons.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*