[CPWG] EPDP Submission

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:18:16 UTC 2019

Congratulations to Hadia and Alan for their work on the report and coping
with the EPDP "Input" form. With many thanks to the members of the CPWG
team who contributed to the valuable conversations in support of our EPDP
reps.

Many thanks also to Justine, Jonathan and the many others who collaborated
on the SubPro PDP Report so we could sign off on this as well.

Great teamwork (including Evin and other staff) on two very comprehensive
pieces of work on behalf of the ALAC and At-Large, and making for a very
productive start to 2019.  Thank you so much.

Maureen