[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Subsequent Procedures | Request for feedback on Neustar's proposal for 3-phased New gTLD Application Model

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Jan 5 14:50:44 UTC 2019

I agree with the suggestions that there is an appearance of conflict of
interest and that there is an apparent "pushing" of the dates fast
forward. I believe, in our submission, we expressed caution about
entering into a new round. Although the slides suggest a pent-up demand
in the .brand category -- is there actually evidence for this?

That said, when a new round happens, this isn't a bad strategy. I like
Tijani's reorganization of the phases though.

Marita