[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Ex New gTLDs - interesting to read

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:09:42 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing, Seb.

 ...Um, ...."whistling past the graveyard"...he calls it!

I'm sure folks will not like either what he says or how its said but call
that man consistent as a bad habit and, like he said, numbers don't lie.....

I confess I'm not a tea leaf reader or diviner-by-entrails but these
numbers sure seem to be telling a story.....

.....meanwhile, like the Titanic's band, the
*let's-get-the-next-round-started-already* group ......and the
*let's-get-ready-to-rumble
SubPro WG*......labours on....

CAS

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019, 10:14 am Sebastien Bachollet <sebicann at bachollet.fr