[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures | Draft At-Large Position to Neustar's proposal for 3-phased New gTLD Application Model Consultation

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:45:27 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I have posted a draft position for this consultation on the wiki workspace:

Consultation on Neustar's Proposal for 3-Phased New gTLD Application Model
<https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace%3A+Consultation+on+Neustar%27s+Proposal+for+3-Phased+New+gTLD+Application+Model>

Would appreciate receiving any comments, concerns, suggested amendments or
indications of support in the next few days.

Thanks,

Justine Chew
-----