[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures | Draft At-Large Position to Neustar's proposal for 3-phased New gTLD Application Model Consultation

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:22:50 UTC 2019

All,

I have tweaked the draft a bit after inputs from yesterday's CPWG call.
Please have a look and let me know if any point hasn't been stressed enough.

Consultation on Neustar's Proposal for 3-Phased New gTLD Application Model
<https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace%3A+Consultation+on+Neustar%27s+Proposal+for+3-Phased+New+gTLD+Application+Model>

Thanks,

Justine Chew
-----