[CPWG] The most recent EPDP status update and Next Steps.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 21 02:30:32 UTC 2019

From: Kurt Pritz <kurt at kjpritz.com>
To: EPDP <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Program Status
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 20:46:49 -0500

Hi Everyone:

Thank you again for you attentiveness and doggedness last week. Terrific.

Attached is a status of our work. The first is an overall status outline all issues; the second is a tabular listing of the status of each Purpose and Recommendation. Please read both docs to get a complete picture. We will follow up with guides for each of the upcoming meetings.

Thank you again,

Kurt