[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures Update: Applicant Support Program, snapshot as at 26 Jul 2019

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 03:54:59 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Reference is made to an earlier email with subject "Draft Issues List for
Subsequent Procedures".

I have attempted to generate a *snapshot of where the Subsequent Procedures
PDP WG is at in its deliberations on the Applicant Support Program as at 26
Jul 2019
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/111390697/01.%20SubPro%20Applicant%20Support%20as%20at%2026.07.2019%20for%20CPWG.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1564311734000&api=v2>*,
post its last WG call on 25 Jul 15:00 UTC.  Please note that that this
snapshot is not intended to reflect a complete picture as deliberations on
the same topic will continue on the next SubPro PDP WG Call of 29 Jul 20:00
UTC.

At-Large members on the SubPro PDP WG are encouraged to attend the SubPro
PDP WG call of 29 Jul 20:00 UTC, to help support the ALAC/At-Large inputs
on the Applicant Support Program and/or help flesh out more concrete
recommendations for the Program, seeing that this is one of the topics for
which At-Large has helped to drive in respect of the new gTLD application
round of 2012 and has continued to provide substantial input.

After the said SubPro PDP WG call, I will attempt to present an updated
snapshot at the next CPWG call.

Thank you,
Justine Chew
-----