[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures Update: Applicant Support Program, snapshot as at 26 Jul 2019

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Jul 29 15:37:01 UTC 2019

Amazing consolidation of information Justine -- and so well presented. I
can't even imagine how many hours it must have taken to put this
together. But it really helps to clarify where things stand in a very
complex set of variables. Thank you.

I have one question about the contents. I am not in this working group
-- only in the work track 5 part. But I did work on the comment paper.
We made suggestions about the composition of the committee that
evaluates community applications -- and the fact that it was not very
representative of community. There is probably a good reason why that is
not part of this snapshot -- but could you remind us?

Thanks

Marita