[CPWG] ACTION/CPWG Members - ALAC/At-Large ICANN65 Talking Points

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Tue Jun 11 16:04:26 UTC 2019

Indeed. This is on the agenda for today’s call so please take a look at these talking points for substance. They are based on past positions we’ve taken but I’ll be editing them further down to make them more digestible but wanted to get everyone’s blessing on the points themselves before taking it further. Thanks!