[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Towards a comment on evolving the multistakeholder model at ICANN

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed May 22 14:23:30 UTC 2019

Thanks. Excellent material. It goes a long way to addressing the
shifting ground that has got ICANN to this point. I think that some of
the white paper on future challenges does and should be used in our
current discussions re the MS model. Currently, there is a proposal in
the intergroup issues that suggests that power imbalances need to be
addressed -- but it could be put in a larger frame as something that
cuts across structural and process issues as well.

Marita