[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] tomorrow's discussion re: multistakeholder model

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri May 31 20:16:09 UTC 2019

Dear all: I did not write the summary yet as I was waiting for the body
of the text to stabilize. I know we don't have to be rigid about it,
but, as I have always understood it, a summary is usually a brief
synopsis that stands alone for people who have not read the full text or
sometimes it is posted elsewhere on its own with a link to the full
text. A summary is not the same as an introduction -- which presents a
large idea which is then deconstructed.

I was not expecting others to write the summary or for other ideas to
creep into the summary. If I am misunderstanding this, please let me know.

Marita