[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] reference list re: amazon PICs

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:02:54 UTC 2019

Lots of solemn promises by the Amazon organisation to ACTO. The fact is and
remains there is no claim of a subverted process. So I'm even money the
string will be delegated.

I have no standing to advise ACTO but if I could I'd tell 'em  shake on the
offer, count your fingers and hope for the best.

Now, for this group, I'd advise be mute without malice. And sit on your
hands.

CAS

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*