[CPWG] ALAC EPDP Statement Addendum - v03

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Fri Aug 21 13:30:47 UTC 2020

Well trepidation was meant to mirror, not doing it lightly. I think there's been plenty of trepidation about saying nothing is better than something but it's your draft. Sorry if I changed the meaning anywhere. Not my intention. Mostly just removed passive voice.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>