[CPWG] A white knight on the horizon for .ORG?

David Mackey mackey361 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 00:28:28 UTC 2020

Greg,

I disagree with your concern that resistance to the deal is being driven by
"special interests". I've witnessed several accusations of that sort in
this very group. I think there are enough significant players to say their
is genuine lack of consent across the community. I can list
significant players in a future email if you'd like.

However I think your point below is very useful ...

"From an individual end-user perspective, how do we define what "good"
means and how do ensure that, if the sale happens, it's good for end-users
(and if it's not good for end-users, it shouldn't happen)?  That is where
we need to focus our efforts."

Cheers,
David