[CPWG] PIR: Why an At-Large Board Member?

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:49:39 UTC 2020

Jonathan,

Wouldn't it alter perceptions about the neutrality of the position taken by
ALAC if ALAC stipulated or recommended the inclusion of one or two At-Large
members in the PIR Board? (It would be an entirely different matter if PIR
were to eventually invite one or more from At-Large to serve the PIR Board)

ALAC could instead ask PIR how it would constitute it's Board to further
Global Public Interest.

Sivasubramanian M