[CPWG] A white knight on the horizon for .ORG?

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Thu Jan 9 21:58:01 UTC 2020

The "White Knight" looks more like a "Dark Prince":

https://www.internetgovernance.org/2020/01/08/new-org-stewards-or-vultures-circling/

Among many other things, the fact that Bill Woodcock is in this group might
explain the bizarre "analysis" that PCH circulated a few weeks ago...

Greg Shatan
greg at isoc-ny.org
President, ISOC-NY
*"The Internet is for everyone"*