[CPWG] PIR/Ethos

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 21 00:24:06 UTC 2020

We have been talking about this for quite awhile. Is there a statement
under preparation at the moment to come from At Large? I don't see
anything there.

I am afraid that our non-response might be viewed as a response in
favour of the sale. That isn't the impression I have -- I don't think
our community is in favour of the sale.

Marita