[CPWG] Informal meeting with GAC PSWG at ICANN67

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:50:32 UTC 2020

I would be interested, but could attend only if there is the possibility to join remotely

On 22.01.2020, at 20:08, Yrjö Länsipuro <yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com<mailto:yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Dear all,

As I mentioned at the CPWG meeting today, the Public Safety Working Group (PSWG) of the GAC would like to meet informally with ALAC/At-Large members on the issue of DNS Abuse at ICANN67 in Cancún.  I would like to ask those interested in participating in the meeting to reply to this e-mail, with cc to Julia Charvolen oft GAC Staff, by the end of the week.

Best,

Yrjö